Kawakawa, Northland

RE:motor cycle purchase.I have been looking outside of my country [ New Zealand ]for some time.

I thought that i had found the perfect bike on OODLE .com. The seller, transport company and ESCROW agent where all fraudulant, and oodle was advised. I lost US $6900. Although i do not hold OODLE.com in any way responsable for my action.

I am now very concerned that the particular motor cycle has been repeatedly reposted for sale, and other machines with multipule seller addresses.As this motor cycle falls into the class of highly collectable, and after being advised of fraud, you would think that they [OODLE] might double check every entry

This reviewer shared experience about "reposting of item" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $6900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oodle and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about motorcycle from Oodle was scamers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oodle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Oodle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments