RE:motor cycle purchase.I have been looking outside of my country [ New Zealand ]for some time.
I thought that i had found the perfect bike on OODLE .com. The seller, transport company and ESCROW agent where all fraudulant, and oodle was advised. I lost US $6900. Although i do not hold OODLE.com in any way responsable for my action.
I am now very concerned that the particular motor cycle has been repeatedly reposted for sale, and other machines with multipule seller addresses.As this motor cycle falls into the class of highly collectable, and after being advised of fraud, you would think that they [OODLE] might double check every entry
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "RE:motor cycle purchase. I have been looking outside of my country [ New Zealand ]for some time. I thought that i had found the perfect bike on OODLE .com. The..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."