RE:motor cycle purchase.I have been looking outside of my country [ New Zealand ]for some time.
I thought that i had found the perfect bike on OODLE .com. The seller, transport company and ESCROW agent where all fraudulant, and oodle was advised. I lost US $6900. Although i do not hold OODLE.com in any way responsable for my action.
I am now very concerned that the particular motor cycle has been repeatedly reposted for sale, and other machines with multipule seller addresses.As this motor cycle falls into the class of highly collectable, and after being advised of fraud, you would think that they [OODLE] might double check every entry
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."