When i first met owner on the site his location was the same as where i live now.then when i contacted him he said he had moved states but that was no problem.
that he could ship the dog over if i paid $200 so i paid. He changed his name many times and was very demanding about the way he was gonna receive money.
When he "shipped" the puppy he gave us a fake website that could help me "track" the puppy but he later on changed the story saying it was still in his state because the yorkie needed shots that were $400 and a crate whih was another $450 He had all fake websites.He picked up my money as soon as i sent it and I got no puppy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I got scammed and cant get my money back
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Yorkie Puppy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "We are a Ford dealership. Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia. Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment..."
- "Scamm I hit all wilds on my own money for 50,000 got it up to 95,000$ and I asked can I withdraw she said yes I asked all she replied..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."