I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged.No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong.
This last time I just posted pictures and a brief description, boy girl birthdate.....still flagged, WHAT????????????????? I dispute it but NEVER GET A RESPONSE. OODLE has no customer support apparently! There are many pet ads on oodle with lots of description.
What is going on. This is sooooo unfair! Oodle needs to be banned from the internet if they offer a site and don't give any customer support. This is ridiculous!
They NEVER respond to their disputes.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Oodle Dogs Ads
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I recommend that consumers review these posts before ordering anything from this company. I order a lobster dinner for four with express delivery fee added. I had other..."
- "We hired this company based on its listing in Best Picks Reports in 2014. You must have to pay to get in that list because its not based on..."
- "The mastermind Edward Farrid Karram, who claims to be the owner of a company named “Infinity Outdoor Living”, has shown many circumstances of fraud, including the facility in which he..."