Crewe, Virginia
Additional Fees

I Had used this site for a couple of years to sell my Akc Registered Labrador puppies.Absolutely loved it, best add site around and it was free to boot.

But now it absolutely SUCKS. I can not post anything and my account has been suspended for posting the same adds I have posted many many times and practically the same as the adds I can search on their site now. And of course there is no number or live person to contact.What is going on? I guess they don not want people to post their adds.

I would pay to use this site again.So long crappy Oodle, so long

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "letting me post my adds would be nice, having a real person review my account and if i truly am in violation tell me exactly how and how to fix it". The author is overall dissatisfied with Oodle. The most disappointing about oodle account from Oodle was policy violation for noreason , but reviewer liked it was great when it worked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oodle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Oodle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1032881

There are a lot of scamps when it comes to puppy purchase.Unfortunely you are a serious person having to pay for all the thiefs infiltrated.Read reviews.They almost got me with a borzoi puppy......inventing a well elaborated drama of recently dead daughter.,fake pictures.,and wanting to deliver AFTER paying money gram etccc Thanks the lord i found out on time..,very sorry situation envolving innocent naive people like me.!!

If the scammers use your pictures or add(they change just the phone #) and people reported,your add has red flag and the side block it. You have to make a new post with new pictures. I am seller too and I reported scammers who use my pictures, when I try to post my add with the original pictures the side blok my add and left the skamers.

#1020385

I had the exact same problem!!