Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Do not buy from 254-307-0553!Its all a scam!!!

Been looking for a french bulldog puppy.

They had me going for 2 days.They have many different pictures and different names of dogs on all of them in many states.

Review about: Oodle Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

Niceville, Florida, United States #1272927

Kept looking at the price, asking questions, then finally I decided to google as it appeared to be too true.I then sent a msg on how I could pay.

They said Western Union... I said I would prefer to do PayPal. They said the bank would not allow them to do PayPal.

I told them to pick up the puppy and todays newspaper and take a picture and send it to me in the next minute and I would do business with them.Phone has been silent.

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States #1260992

Yep, scammed me too!!They make you believe all is good until delivery.

Then they call and say there was a problem and the pets will need special crates that cost between $700 for a single crate and $1300 for a double crate. The only way you can pay is cash through Western Union.

You'll never see the dogs.It's a BS SCAM!

Den

Thanks they almost got me too