Oodle Advertisement Review from Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

5 of 110 Oodle reviews

Do not buy from 254-307-0553!Its all a scam!!!

Been looking for a french bulldog puppy.

They had me going for 2 days.They have many different pictures and different names of dogs on all of them in many states.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Puppies
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #940297 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oodle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
5 of 110 Oodle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 18 #1272927 Niceville, Florida, United States

Kept looking at the price, asking questions, then finally I decided to google as it appeared to be too true. I then sent a msg on how I could pay. They said Western Union... I said I would prefer to do PayPal. They said the bank would not allow them to do PayPal. I told them to pick up the puppy and todays newspaper and take a picture and send it to me in the next minute and I would do business with them. Phone has been silent.

Dec 26, 2016 #1260992 Gig Harbor, Washington, United States

Yep, scammed me too!! They make you believe all is good until delivery. Then they call and say there was a problem and the pets will need special crates that cost between $700 for a single crate and $1300 for a double crate. The only way you can pay is cash through Western Union. You'll never see the dogs. It's a BS SCAM!

Den

Nov 03, 2016 #1235630

Thanks they almost got me too

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oodle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oodle.
Filing a new complaint about
×