Do not buy from 254-307-0553!Its all a scam!!!

Been looking for a french bulldog puppy.

They had me going for 2 days.They have many different pictures and different names of dogs on all of them in many states.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of oodle advertisement. Oodle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oodle advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oodle.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

Niceville, Florida, United States #1272927

Kept looking at the price, asking questions, then finally I decided to google as it appeared to be too true.I then sent a msg on how I could pay.

They said Western Union... I said I would prefer to do PayPal. They said the bank would not allow them to do PayPal.

I told them to pick up the puppy and todays newspaper and take a picture and send it to me in the next minute and I would do business with them.Phone has been silent.

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States #1260992

Yep, scammed me too!!They make you believe all is good until delivery.

Then they call and say there was a problem and the pets will need special crates that cost between $700 for a single crate and $1300 for a double crate. The only way you can pay is cash through Western Union.

You'll never see the dogs.It's a BS SCAM!

Thanks they almost got me too