I replied to a ad on a tea cup yorkie female in howard she stop texing when i asked why price was 300 tea cups are 700 and up and i wud like to drive down get her she/ he stop texing my daughtet texd her today 25th stating she has both so i tex told them im reporting you she told me they sold hmmmm but you just told my daughter they was availble they want ppl to send money they dont send dog sorry thatva crime
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Teacup Yorkie Puppy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "a seller sold me $500 kitten I never received it and next day i ask her where is the cat she asked me for another $1550 for pet insurance then..."
- "RE:motor cycle purchase. I have been looking outside of my country [ New Zealand ]for some time. I thought that i had found the perfect bike on OODLE .com. The..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."