You have an ad on your web site that is a scam I have a police report made out , western union knows and fbi has been aware of ...Now I'm informing you because I lost 715.00 and it may not be a lot of money to u guys but it's a lot for other people ..

This persons ad is still on your web site I had 3 other people contact this person and they are still at it ...If I have to I'm going to contact the news and I'm placing an ad in the same section so everyone will see and no one gets scammed...you need to delete this ad ....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of yorkie puppy. Oodle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned yorkie puppy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oodle.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #1245795

The happen too me

Maybe next time try adopting from a shelter. A dog isn't a status symbol, unless your status is "ridiculous looking".

Did you ever get your money back?? I came across a lot of scammers, but thankfully never went through with sending my money out.

Austin, Texas, United States #992555

OMG, the FBI? yeah, they'll get right on this case!