Had almost this same scam!Thankfully didnt fall for it!

Be aware....be very aware. Person said they were moving & needed to find home for yorkie's.

Lived in NC so would have to ship puppies.Said wanted $280 to ship in a moneygram.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Oodle and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oodle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Oodle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

Me too I am looking for a yorkie and I got 2 different numbers and how funny it was the same story first one was listed in Delaware for sale then turned into I moved and they are up for adoption with a fee of 480.00 for a male and female named Max and Suzy that covered shipping and adoption fee I wanted to pick them up and was told no we want to ship them I was only 2hrs away. The next on was thru email and same exact story about moving and it was in the same state and town as the first one and started out puppies for sale in Pitman Nj then turned into the adoption fee and shipping.