Update added by user Jul 03, 2015
The picture I posted is from the scammer who tried to scam me.As you can see looks like a white mans hands.
When the scammer called me back it was and black man with and Africian accent. I knew right then it was too darn good to be true. You would stand a better chance at hitting the lottery than to find and English Bulldog puppy for 350.00 including shipping in that price. I checked on shipping and it cost 300.00 to ship the puppy so that would leave the seller with a profit of 50.00 I don't think their are any breeders that will just give a English Bulldog puppy away.
I feel sorry for the sad woman who save her money up to get her son a puppy on his sixth birthday and the only thing she got was screwed by these scammers from oodle.Enough is Enough!
Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2015
I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers.Every time I post a warning post they refuse it.
I feel the reason why is because they are in with these scams. Because if they had nothing to do with these scams then they would be refusing to post these scammers post. How to stop these scammer and their network of crooks is one don't buy anything using oodle! 2 don't wire your money for the pet or merchandise you want!
3 meet in person to do your purchases at a safe place for you! 9 times out of ten they will come up with a thousand and one reasons not to meet in person. That should give you a thousand and one reason not to wire any money to these scammers. Oodle sure as *** don't care for you the consumer if they did they would let up posted info to help others to not fall for these scams.
If they did care for those of you who were scammed they would delete these scammers post. If you see a puppy that's pure bred for a real low price and on the post text us you are gonna be scammed. These conartist are in Africa and using magic jack phones to take your hard earned money.
Oodle has not done one single thing in the past five years to put a stop to this madness at all.I just pray that the info I am sharing reaches out and spears so no one else will be scammed by this company anymore!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "I was a victim of a scammer that used the fragile oodle. DO NOT USE this website of any transactions because it will take no responsibility, you'll find no phone..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."