You have an ad on your web site that is a scam I have a police report made out , western union knows and fbi has been aware of ...Now I'm informing you because I lost 715.00 and it may not be a lot of money to u guys but it's a lot for other people ..
This persons ad is still on your web site I had 3 other people contact this person and they are still at it ...If I have to I'm going to contact the news and I'm placing an ad in the same section so everyone will see and no one gets scammed...you need to delete this ad ....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Yorkie Puppy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "I ordered two custom made leather jackets which came all the way from India. Well as luck has it their preferred carrier was DHL, unfortunately for myself the local driver..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."