100% full Not resolved

I was a victim of a scammer that used the fragile oodle. DO NOT USE this website of any transactions because it will take no responsibility, you'll find no phone to call and it's very easy for a scammer make their listings. I spent $500 and obviously saw no puppies. Once I found out the person showed his real thief side and cursed at me because he knows he won't be caught.

Here a fraudulent ad:

Be careful with the phone number: 929-324-1139 - SCAMMER CROOK.

This person wrote the review because of "unsafe site" of oodle website from Oodle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Oodle to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, fraudulent seller and leading to fraudulent shipper. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oodle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

I received this exact email, except it was for 2 boxer puppies! The use of English made me suspicious so I searched the phone number with the word scam and found out my gut instinct was right.

I hope nobody else falls for this!

The email listed is michel travisin @ gmail com ** even the name is spelled suspicously**

sorry you lost $$$ but these are one of the oldest scams around

i can't believe people fall for this still.

why on earth would you pay $$ for something someone is GIVING away.

for future reference ANYTIME someone wants $$$ to send you something they're "giving" away its a scam

to Anonymous #1134297

Pet adoptions aren't free because you have to cover for expenses (vaccines, registrations, shipping). I agree this an old scam and that is how websites like eBay and Amazon evolved and are much safer today and that's my point.