I was a victim of a scammer that used the fragile oodle. DO NOT USE this website of any transactions because it will take no responsibility, you'll find no phone to call and it's very easy for a scammer make their listings. I spent $500 and obviously saw no puppies. Once I found out the person showed his real thief side and cursed at me because he knows he won't be caught.
Here a fraudulent ad:
Be careful with the phone number: 929-324-1139 - SCAMMER CROOK.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent seller
- Leading to fraudulent shipper
- Reason of review:
- Unsafe Site
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oodle Dogs Ads
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great. The fabric which we picked shows..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."
- "I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had...."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."