Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have try to buy a motorcycle from oodle.com .they redirected me to a secondary website, www.all-kind-ads.com .

also, they insisted to use transport company www.colemanvehicleservices.com fake transport company and to send money upfront. this is ***. lost 6500$ on nothing ! guys, oodle, do something!

www.all-kind-ads.com is ONLY FAKE ADVERT. NOT A SINGLE REAL ADVERT. YOU CAN`T REGISTER YOU CANT DO NOTHING. be aware of them.

www.all-kind-ads.com www.colemanvehicleservices.com fake transport company. www.all-kind-ads.com www.colemanvehicleservices.com fake transport company.

www.all-kind-ads.com www.colemanvehicleservices.com fake transport company.www.all-kind-ads.com www.colemanvehicleservices.com fake transport company.

Review about: Oodle Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Oodle?

Comments

I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding because I wrote only bad words about all-kind-ads.com.They also redirect the ad to a bike dealer.

In the end I receive the bike from the dealer and the bike looks amazing.

I send an email to oodle to delete my first comment.

After few emails to contact@all-kind-ads.com I receive an answer regarding the registration to their website.I could not register due my public IP address that I use in that moment.

Happy that I receive my Harley , and again very sorry for the mistake I made.